Dr. Moayed offers individualized wellness programs, treats acute, subacute and chronic diseases and most importantly looks for root causes of disease.
Annual Physicals & Wellness Check ups
Primary care physicals ensure you are in good overall health from one year to the next. You should schedule an annual primary care visit even when you’re not sick so that Dr. Moayed can track any changes to your health since your last visit.
There are a number of chronic health conditions that don’t show any symptoms until their advanced stages. Through routine physicals, Dr. Moayed can identify potential warning signs of serious health issues, like metabolic syndromes, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, neurodegenerative disease and many other disease processes that will be more responsive to treatment when detected in earlier stages.
Looking for root causes of disease and ways to decrease systemic and neuro inflammation is far more effective than mere symptomatic relief that often brings patients to the medical office for a quick problem focused treatment at the expense of health optimization.
Additionally, you may need a physical to meet the requirements of employers, schools, and sports organizations before you can start a new job or participate in activities. The Preventative Medicine Inc. team provides the medical documentation you need to be in compliance with work and school after completing your comprehensive physical exam and most importantly to detect disease at its earliest stages possible.
- In-office acute infection diagnosis and treatment: Ear infection, Bladder infection, Gastrointestinal infections, Strep A and B throat infections, Cholecystitis, Nephritis, Appendicitis
- In-office Vaccines: Influenza, PPD, Tetanus
- In-office IV and Intramuscular Injections: Thiamine, B12, steroid and antibiotic
- In-office Urine Analysis & Urine Tox Screen
- In-office Ultrasound Diagnosis for gallstones, renal stones and myriad other acute / chronic conditions
- In-office Purified Protein Derivative (PDD) skin testing for tuberculosis
- Beta human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) testing
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD) testing
Subacute and Chronic Care:
Autoimmune and/or immune mediated inflammation management: The Systemic inflammation - Neuroinflammation Spectrum
Detailed diagnostic, genetic, laboratory and polypharmacy medication assessment and when possible modification
Metabolic, endocrine & immunologic disease detection and prevention by optimization of the Brain-Gut Axis
Polypharmacy medication assessment, modification, detoxification, supplementation
Optimization of organ systems and cellular level respiration~especially in those with hepatic, renal and gut function compromise due to exogenous prescription medications, environmental toxins or substance use disorders.
- Whooping cough
Onsite ultrasonography for screening and diagnostics:
- Sonography for renal stones, gallstones, acute cholecystitis, appendicitis
- Sonography for vascular diseases such as carotid stenosis, abdominal aortic aneurysm, deep venous thrombosis, superficial thrombophlebitis
- Sonography for evaluation and treatment responsiveness for Non Alcohol Steatorrhea (NASH) and Alcohol Induced Fatty Liver
- Sonography for testicular torsion, uterine fibroids, inguinal hernias
- In-office EKG
If you need a reliable primary care provider or diagnostic testing for unexplained symptoms, schedule a consultation with Preventative Medicine Inc. by phone today.