In response to COVID-19 protocols, we have implemented the following extra measures to ensure your comfort and safety.
The health, safety, and well-being of our patients and staff are our primary concerns as we begin to bring back our Preventive Medicine patients to the office. We are making every effort to ensure that Preventive Medicine is operating safely and in strict accordance with public health guidelines, including CDC, California Department of State Health, and Santa Clara County Public Health in regards to COVID-19.
Telemedicine Services: We will continue to provide telemedicine services. If your physical presence at the office is required, we appreciate your compliance with the following guideline:
Concierge Check-in only:
- Prior to arrival, please call the office at 408-992-5141, prior to check-in for your confirmed appointment.
- One of our team members will meet you at the front door to triage you and admit you to the facility.
- We request family members or visitors to not accompany the patient so as to reduce the number of people in our facility at any given time.
The following will be required of all patients:
- Please make an appointment prior to entering our facility.
- You must wear a mask or other face covering (as outlined in the CDC guidelines) at all times.
- You must sanitize your hands at our dedicated hand sanitizing station at the main entrance.
- All of our staff will be wearing masks as well to comply with CDC best practices to keep you and them safe.
We continually monitor important updates from the above-mentioned public health guideline agencies and adjust our practices to conform with their directives. As a result, please understand that we may make adjustments to our policies and procedures on short notice. We will make every effort to keep our patients informed of these changes as it relates to their care or when visiting our facility.
We are excited to welcome you back and help you with disease prevention during the COVID-19 pandemic and especially in lieu of the upcoming flu season.
Dr. Sepideh Moayed
Preventative Medicine Inc. Founder and Clinical Director